White Wing Dove & Duck Hunting in Nicaragua
Managua, Nicaragua is for White Wing Dove and Duck hunting in Central America!
Managua, Nicaragua is a beautiful and diverse Central American city offering wingshooters the chance of combining waterfowl and dove shooting in the same locale.
Dove hunting in Nicaragua offers both white-winged (90 -95 %) and mourning doves (5 -10%), and for duck hunters thousands of blue wing teal (even a few pintails and widgeon) pepper the Nicaraguan skies.
Join Rancho Acazar on a four night, three day, dove and duck hunting tour in Managua, Nicaragua.
Your trip will begin leaving Houston on a direct flight to Nicaragua (approximately 3 hours 25 min). There you will be greeted by our guide (who speaks fluent english) in air conditioned transportation, and shuttled to the hotel in Managua where you will sleep the next four nights. The balance of the first day can be spent settling in and resting up for your hunt the next day. You’re also invited to spend time exploring the local surroundings and the city’s great restaurants and casinos, all within walking distance. We can arrainge for an english speaking driver for your evening adventures.
The next morning after breakfast, our guide and driver will take you on a short 35 minute ride to the dove fields. Depending on weather and location of birds, on some days we’ll spend the majority of the day in fields, others we’ll return to Managua for lunch and rest before the afternoon hunt. We can arrainge for a speacial lunch in the fields, prepared by a local.
If time permits we suggest staying an extra day taking in the local sites. For an additional fee we can have our guide take you around Managua to all the popular places.
After the three hunting days are done, you’ll be picked up by the driver and brought back to airport, where you will be assisted with exit permits for your guns.
Hunting Season: mid October to mid March
Cost for hunt: Contact us for current pricing
- Minimum 4 hunters per trip - double occupancy in hotel rooms
- $50 per day extra for duck hunting
- A $1,000 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your reservation
- Paperwork and remainder due 30 days prior to departure
Included in Fee:
- Transportation from airport to hotel, hunting in fields, and transportation back to airport
- Three days of hunting (Six field trips, weather permitting with bird boys)
- Assistiance with gun entry, exit & customs in Nicaragua
- Four nights in hotel downtown (double occupancy) with breakfast
Not included in Fee:
- Air transportation to and from Nicaragua
- Lunch and evening meals
- Shotgun shells
- Tips and other special requirements
- Gun permits
Also, sightseeing and Jungle Tarpon and Snook fishing are available and can be done in combination with your bird hunting.
Check out our photo gallery!